1.3
Turnaround Time

I placed an order online.The company takes payment via credit card only online.

No cash option is available. I received an email indicating my order would be here at 12:30. At 12:38 I received a call from the "Dasher" telling me he will be late by another 30 minutes & offered an excuse about a big order down the street from me. I tried to cancel the order at that time because I could not wait another 30 minutes as I had to be back at work before that time.

The site said it can't cancel & refund my order once it's been sent to the restaurant. I called & was told I had a very legitimate complaint & warranted a refund, but the request had to be sent to "headquarters".

I paid for the order and ended up with no lunch.I'm not happy at all!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failed to deliver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of doordash delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $11. Doordash needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments