Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was a first time user and used Door Dash for breakfast at work one morning.I placed the order and selected the time which was overwritten on 3 separate occasions!

I had a special request so I noted that where it said to put special instructions. The food showed up late, was not what I ordered and was cold. Yet we are supposed to tip these people? There is not an option not to tip on the order form anywhere!

Anyway I sent an email to the support account to complain about what had happened and it took them 3 days to get back to me. The said that they would refund 4.99 to my account and that was over 25 days ago, still no refund!!!

I am not sure who runs this company but it is not being run in a positive way unless stealing money from people is what they are about.Worst experience ever, I will probably never see my money, just wanted to share my experience.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of doordash delivery service from Doordash. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Doordash to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was made me feel like they could care less and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doordash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Salinas, California, United States #1236682

The driver only delivers what you order ..if the restaurant messes up your order it's the restaurant not the driver ..

do you really the driver going through your food checking to see if the restaurant messes up ..and if you order food from a restaurant 20 minutes away from your house don't expect it to be hot ..