I placed an order that was delivered with two dinners and a dessert missing. Talked to customer service and was told i would get my food redelivered for free and but there was a service fee charge on my account.

Called them again and they then said i would be credited to my "doordash" account, not my bank account. Once missing food was delivered two items were still missing and so i called customer service again and was met with a rep o could hardly understand and she had the nerve to be fustrated with me because i was aggravated that my husband, grandbaby, and myself have been waiting on our dinner to get to us correctly for 2 hours now. I told her that we were still missing an dinner and she says, oh an appetizer is a dinner? Um yes rude lady it is when your feeding it to a one year old!!

I just can't believe the service i recieved today. And of of course when i mention that my whole ordered should be refunded she became more rude.so im not getting everything i ordered and im not recieving a full refund as i should be. So Thanks door dash for this absolutely horrific experience.

Now to play the waiting game with the little refund they are giving me that i was told would take 5 to 7 business days. What a damn joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments