1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

As we all recognize that there have been a lot of issues with the door dash website in the past. I have heard this from customers multiple times.

However, I was hungry and I decided to order door dash and give it a try before being so harsh on a decision told by others. I gave it a try myself. I was putting in my first order. The website crashed on me.

So I try to go back and re-order my order the second time. The website shuts down and crashes on me again after the second try. So from there, I was like whatever I'll just order my food from uber eats. So I order my food from uber eats and I'm waiting for it as I get a call from Door Dash delivery saying your order is downstairs.

So I explained the situation to the delivery guy like I'm already waiting for my uber eats food, and I didn't even know that my order went through twice for door dash. I asked him like what can I do because I don't want this please take it back. So he told me I should email the customer service provided on the website. So from there on, I let the customer service know what happened, I was explaining to them why am I paying for the food I did not even get.

We had literally been emailing back and forth for 2 weeks constantly just explaining the situation and asking for my money. I even showed pictures, like look here I even got charged twice for the order. But no, the customer service representatives were so rude and I still have my emails. They claimed to be so perfect with the website neglecting everything or any compensation at least.

The customer service representative states "I can't do anything, the system says your order was delivered", and ended the conversation as is. I keep my chills like okay I understand but you may contact the delivery driver I had a conversation with. So I email back like I don't understand! What does that mean?

Like are you saying your system cannot have any errors? It is not easy to earn money and I have learned that as a student trying to pay my rent, with so many expenses to pay for! I was really disappointed and unsubscribed to door dash and never used the website again. I would never ever recommend door dash to anyone after the experience with the customer service help.

I understand mistakes happen, mistakes happened when I used uber eats as well, I complained send pictures and they give your refund right away. They have excellent trustable service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Website.

DoorDash Cons: Charged me twice, Really bad customer service, Website crashed on me twice, Claims to be perfect but it is not, Charged me with the food i did not get.

• Customer Service Bullies