So, today I ordered off of DoorDash. It was raining, late, and I’m sick.

I have had issues with DoorDash in the past especially when it comes to their very poor customer service. Well I decided to give them another chance. Boy was that a mistake. Even though my food showed up quicker than expected.

It was cold my biscuits were soggy and it was missing the main ingredient. So, I contacted customer support. I was basically told that I could get five dollars in DoorDash credit. I don’t plan on ordering from DoorDash anymore not to mention, that five dollars is nothing compared to the 18 to 20 bucks I wasted on this meal.

Because I’m not going to eat it. I called when my email response was not up to my standards and I was again offered DoorDash credit. But why would I want DoorDash credit When this company can’t do anything right. I have had more issues with DoorDash than not.

Literally the only reason I used them as much as I did is because my sick husband could not be at home alone and I didn’t have time to cook.

After those experiences it took me probably a year to use them again.

Save yourself some money and don’t use them. Use Uber eats they are much quicker and I have never had an issue with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Comments