Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have used DD (5) times, each time order/food was late. (3) of our orders were us trying to use a credit.

When I say late I mean LATE. Good luck asking for your money back!!! I was offered $5,00 on a $43 order once. Fought till our money was credited.

GrubHub ONLY from this household!

45 minutes, Melted Shakes & Very Cold Food. Driver called to say "I'm Here", come to my car". Of course we said "meet you at our front door". (heated food in oven)

48 Minutes Late: Five Guys Best Food ever, unless it is VERY late and very COLD!

, Burgers we all cold, Worst part their Fries were ICE Cold. UGH! When i asked why so late, driver told me she had another 30 minutes before it was "late". ?????

(Oven on again)

Last Order I will ever place was 45 minutes late, driver sat outside of our home on her phone. We know this because her conversation was thru her car speakers & very LOUD! I finally walked to her car to see if she was lost. Not Lost, she was sitting outside with our $50 order!

(oven again)

The food we order from the Restaurants is Fantastic! Yet the second DoorDash drivers pick up orders it becomes the worst food ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

DoorDash Cons: Epic failure and waste of my time, Poor customer service when there is a problem-.

Comments