I'm soooooo pissed off at doordash!! Back in January, I ordered using them.

When I got my food, it was cold and looked like someone picked at it, and my drink was only 3/4 full and had floaties in it. So, I called doordash and asked for my money back and to close my account in its entirety and lose my debit card info. They said they would and I thought nothing of it. For the next 3 mos, they charged me $9.99 for a subscription to dash pass that I never signed up for and somehow still had my debit card info!

So I've called them multiple times. Over a month ago, they were supposed to refund all 3 charges within 3-5 business days. Over a month goes by without refund, so I call back again about 2 weeks ago and get emails saying they will refund the charges in 3-5 business days. Youd think now that I have hard proof it would happen, right?

Nope. Been on the phone for over 2 hrs with an outsourced call center with people with heavy Tagalog accents who are difficult to understand, and all they want to do is give me excuses and say that it was my fault for not noticing I was being charged sooner, and that they are not obligated to refund my money! I already it in writing and the phone call recorded!! WTF??!!

Moral of the story, use anyone but doordash! They are the absolute worst!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments