My company orders everyday from doordash. I would have to say that I am usually about 75% satisfied with the quality and food.

Now that I have dealt with their customer supports which is horrific, I will never use doordash again. They deactivated my account when I called to change my payment method. After 5 emails and 8 calls over the past week, they have still yet to reactivate or cancel my account. It was their mistake my account had deactivated in the first place.

Whatever the initial customer support rep did, caused my account to be flagged for fraud. Even when I called to resolve, I was met with such hostility and the same go-around. They kept telling me that they were going to create a ticket.

I think I have about 13 tickets and still no resolution after 10+ days. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Comments

half of the time the foo would arrive cold and not what i asked for i would tell the truth and nothing but that they deactivated my account and i want it back