Resolved
2.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 18, 2015

Matter resolved three days later. Day 2: Credit offer and apology emailed thirteen hours later, received after midnight. Day 3: Refund promise and two apologies received by email during the day.

Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2015

Doordash missed the estimated arrival time of our delivery by half an hour, and our order came missing two items almost hour and a half from point of online order submission. A couple items were replaced on our order as well with no phonecall or contact as per the replacement items/customer permission request faq on their website.

General manager apologized almost immediately to my first email about late delivery but has since completely ignored my second email re: missing order items and refund request.

The upsides to this experience are the few items on the order we did manage to get and the cheerful friendliness of the delivery girl (good luck and hope you find better employers soon).

Bottom line: Don't be fooled by any of Doordash's mailed deals, clearly they won't honor them and punish you instead with late delivery, bad service, and missing order items. Do yourselves a favor and just go with Eat24 or Grubhub instead.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $12. eClaire is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. The most disappointing about doordash food delivery service at Doordash was poor customer service, failed estimated arrival time and missing items , but reviewer liked delivery girl. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments