Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 11, 2021

Not resolved!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2021

Im highly upset. Ive had several problems with this service and its not fair that the mistakes were on you alls end and Im the one being punished for the things youve done wrong.

Ive been trying to get an answer as to why I cant be compensated when you all have made a mistake again. I need answers!!! Please have someone call me back. I was allergic to onions and received a sandwich with them on there, and it ruined a $45.00 order.

I was compensated $6.00 dollars on a 45.00 order. And that was one of the least problems I had. I am appalled I was hung up on when explaining my issue and sent to survey this is so unfair. Im a single mom with two boys under five.

I had Covid and so did my newborn we had to rely on door dash and you all did not come through for us with mistake on orders or missing item after missing item. Sadly Im discouraged.

User's recommendation: You will not get your order correct! I’m going to post mates .

Preferred solution: Full refund and an apology. .

Comments