3.5

Your order menu for the Shrimp and Scallops dish has three selections - Combination - Shrimp - Scallops

When I order this for my vegetarian wife, who will eat Fish but no meat, we received a dish with all the meats in it. I call Vino to ask about this, and she said that the combination is all meats, I tried to explain that when you give two selections (can only select one) and the combination that means the combination of the two products listed, not everything.

She told me her menu is clear on this and it must be the way Door Dash set it up in their website.

It was very frustrating, when she could not eat and I didn't like her choice, after spending $55 for the meal. Besides we checked and there we not even any scallops in the dish.

The delivery was on time, and my food was good, but I don't think we will be using Door Dash anymore.

User's recommendation: Call the resturant directly for food, do not trust the Door Dash website.

Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota