Verified Reviewer

1.2

My order today with Mr. Goodcents was made incorrectly and the double meat and extra cheese ordered and paid for on both sandwiches was not included!

Then they messed up what dressings went on each sandwich, and what toppings went on each! The bread was old &;;;;; tough and sandwiches were literally sloppy and messy and fell apart.

The chat feature was my only option since I can't call. The person assisting me had me typing the story all over again, even though I typed it twice and submitted it twice before I got to the chat part. The chat person, IVHAN AMIE T, put me on "hold" while looking up my account.

It took 55 minutes to deal with chat and rather than a full refund, IVHAN AMIE T offered reordering the same thing and having it redelivered. Then this chat person couldn't see my complete order. He had to allow me to upload screenshots of my receipt so he could place a new order for me.

I've never had to go through 55 minutes of me jumping through hoops to get an order corrected by doordash!

I also requested to speak with a supervisor because this could all easily been avoided if we'd been refunded the $36.08 and we could have reordered it and I would have reached out to the restaurant myself!!! Instead I've wasted 55 minutes of typing and retyping and still don't have what we ordered!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments