Mountain View, California
1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Yet another terrible DoorDash experience. I have had about 10 of them so far.

Their business practices and customer service are terrible. They don't inspect orders to make sure they are correct, and 90% of the time they are wrong. If their delivery people took a peek at what they were delivering, none of my issues would have occurred. My last order was incorrect (again) and I was promised a refund within 2-7 business days.

Of course, that hasn't happened.

Now I am disputing the charge with my credit card company and looking for avenues to file a formal complaint. Needless to say, I won't be using DoorDash ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Our dashers are not certified food handlers so they are not allowed to touch any of the items. They can visually count the number of packages but that's as far as it goes.

2-7 BUSINESS days weekends and holidays are not included. When was your refund initiated? What day? Once we are asked to set up a refund it goes to the bank or financial institution the next business day, si you call and request in a Friday..guess what?

That first business day wait starts Monday. You won't get the refund until at least the Tuesday of the next week.

..." I have had about 10 of them so far..."

What is wrong with you?