Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a meal, the merchant did not have a side i wanted. I called the merchant to cancel the order, the told me to contact door dash.

the dasher called me to see if i wanted another side, i told the dasher to cancel the order, the dasher said she would contact door dash and see what to do. I told them multiple times to cancel the order and they refused, told me that the dasher already picked up the food (which is false as i cancelled the order before they even got there, and cancelled with the dasher before she picked it up.) The dashers customer service rep called me and refused to cancel or refund my money. told me i already paid for it and said they would tell the dasher to keep the food and wanted to see if i could call customer service to get my money back.

what poor customer service. according to other reviews looks like the same issues have happened multiple times before.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DoorDash Cons: Can not contact someone knowledgable to complain about order, Not having what i paid for, Having to ask where my refund is.

• Disrespectful Staff