Verified Reviewer

I am a new user of Door Dash. I order $50 worth of food from Hapi House in San Jose, CA through you.

I ordered at 11:00 am. Through your tracking system, it said that my order had been delivered to me at 11:41am when in fact I haven't received anything. I then called Hapi House who told me that your driver David picked up the delivery for me at 12:15 (which is a lie if you see what was reported as the delivery time in your system).

It took me a long while to get a way to complain about my order. I called your number, there was no means to call.

Your company didn't text message me about any status regarding the missed order.

Finally, I got to chat to your customer service agent. I asked for a redelivery but he deemed that redelivering it is more than enough to make up for the frustration and wait that my 10 year old boy and I had to endure. On top of that, he hangs up on the chat before I was done chatting with him. I tried to reconnect again with your chat customer service agent...and it's been more than 30 minutes now and no one's answering my chat (which said it should only take 1 minute for the next person...so I've been put on hold for 29 minutes and counting).

I am so angry and so frustrated with how unprofessional your service is from the drivers to your customer service agents.

I know there's COVID-19 and delivery services are more sought now than ever but that's no excuse to treat anyone with disrespect or throw away good old fashioned customer service.

I sit here and still waiting for food along with my child on Easter Sunday greatly angered by how your services are. It left a bad taste on my mouth.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments