San Diego, California

Today (10/7/16) is the last time that I will use Door Dash food delivery service. Your automatic, additional Service Fee of $7.24 puts you at the highest end of new food delivery services in San Diego, CA.

I ordered from Kings Fish House; Mission Valley; San Diego, CA and already had a $45.00 bill for 2 dinners. The main purpose for my turning to this type of food delivery service is/was the delivery fee of about $5.99 with no additional charges. If you can't deliver food for that amount, then you cannot compete with the current market. If you need a higher delivery fee, raise it, but don't give us (customers) an 18% service fee so you can provide, "...more/better services." That's ridiculous.

I've turned my service fee into the tip for the delivery person and will advise her/him of the same. When one orders from high end restaurants, your service fee adds almost $10.00 more to the order.

This is not acceptable nor cost effective for me. Ann 619 977-3754 Should you like to discuss this further.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments