This is from my survey submitted to DD: I cannot believe the lack of customer service and appreciation. It is extremely frustrating and disheartening that a regular customer would be treated this way.

I waited for 2.5 hours for my food. I waited patiently for 1.5 hours before texting the delivery person. No response. Called.

No answer. Called customer service who was able to contact driver and let me know after 2.5 hours my order would be cancelled. She said the best thing she could do is offer me a credit to my account rather than a refund. I am who reached about my order, not a single person involved in this transaction cared except for me.

And then to top it off, I get a response that my situation does not warrant any additional credit for 2.5 hours I waited, the phone calls I had to make just to get some answers!

Thanks DoorDash, you really know how to treat customers. This whole experience was disgusting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Comments